Service Terms and Conditions
Welcome your joining the EasyMeet membership (hereinafter referred to the "User"). The EasyMeet is installed and provided by Speed App, including but not limited to, the relevant versions installed on various devices released by Speed App, including EasyMeet iOS version and Android version (hereinafter referred to as the "APP"). We also appreciate your willingness to work with us to build a fine-quality and healthy environment for making friends on the Internet. By applying for and registering use of the APP, you will be held reading, understanding and accepting the following terms and conditions and all of the contents on the APP. Where you violate the following terms and conditions or any contents contained herein, the APP may suspend or terminate you from using the services made available on the APP at any time, in order to ensure the good moral at the APP and maintain the network friends' interest and right.
According to Article 4 of the Electronic Signatures Act, your application and registration for the services made available on the APP shall constitute your agreement to correspond with us via electronic documents, unless written correspondence is required by laws.
I. Acknowledgment and Acceptance
EasyMeet provides you with the services in accordance with the following terms and conditions. The APP shall be entitled to amend or alter the service terms and conditions herein without prior notice. Amendments or alterations to the EasyMeet service terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "terms and conditions"), if any, will be posted on the webpage for the original service terms and conditions and then will replace the original service terms and conditions. You may visit the APP to access the latest terms and conditions. Meanwhile, the APP releases a variety of services, which might include some specific service involved additional clauses or requirements about product subject to the nature of the specific service. You must comply with the service terms or relevant requirements posted by the APP separately. The service terms or relevant requirements which are posted separately will be incorporated into the terms and conditions herein, and constitute a part of the terms and conditions herein.
Before using the various services made available on the APP, you shall carefully read the terms and conditions. If you disagree to the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, or your home country or territory excludes the terms and conditions, in whole or in part, you shall stop using the services immediately. Once you register as the EasyMeet user and use the EasyMeet services, you will be held reading, understanding and accepting the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Any person who is less than 18 years old is not recommended to view the APP. Any person who is less than 18 years old will not be admitted by the APP to be a member. If you are more than 18 years old but less than 20 years old, your shall not use or continue using the services until your statutory agent (or guardian) have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time. When you use or continue using the services, your statutory agent (or guardian) will be held reading, understanding and accepting the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
II. Descriptions and Regulations
The APP hereby provides its users with plentiful online resources and services via its product portfolio, including various information tools, online forums, message services, personal contents and branded program design (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, any additional or enhanced new functions of the Service, including new products, shall be governed by the terms and conditions herein. You acknowledge and accept that the Service is provided "as it is, and EasyMeet shall be exempted from any liability toward the timeliness, deletion, error in communication, failure to store or any other problems about any user's communication or personal settings. EasyMeet reserves the right to maintain, upgrade, or suspend for other purposes any part of the Service, without prior notice. In order to use the Service, you shall be able to access the Internet via a third party who has the legal capacity to provide you with the network service and to bear the relevant service fees. Additionally, you shall be responsible for installing and preparing all necessary devices to access the Internet, including computers or other storage media.
1. The APP aims to provide all friends with a real-time and interactive environment for making friends. When you use the APP, you shall comply with the following requirements. If you violate any of the requirements, you will be disciplined pursuant to the regulations and shall bear the legal liability on your own:
- Any person who is less than 12 years old is not recommended to view the APP. Any person who is more than 12 years old but less than 18 years old shall view the APP with the guidance from his/her parents or teachers, and any person who is less than 18 years old will not be admitted by the APP to be a member. If you are more than 18 years old but less than 20 years old, your shall not use or continue using the services until you have sought your statutory agent's (or guardian's) approval.
- Any person is prohibited from engaging in pornographic deals or any misconduct against the R.O.C. laws via the APP. The person who is engaged in such sexual deals or misconduct shall be liable for the legal liability solely, and the APP may work with the investigating and prosecuting apparatus to investigate and collect evidence pursuant to laws. Where any person such information accessible in public or communicable as nickname, self introduction, diary and article, message and cat containing the suggestive expressions about pornographic deal, part-time girl or call girl via the APP, the APP may debar the person permanently and lock his email box immediately after any user files a complaint with the Administrator. The Administrator will interpret such contents strictly and reserve the ultimate authority to make decision. Each user shall respect himself and never use any misleading words.
- Any person is prohibited from engaging in invitation of sexual intercourses via various functions at the APP, including but not limited to, solicitation for one night stand, pornographic video, live chat, internet love and solicitation for mistress (loverboy). The Administrator will interpret the relevant contents strictly. Therefore, please never use any misleading words.
- Any private dispute between users shall be settled by the users themselves. Please do not mention such personal data sufficient to identify the other party as the party's real name, address and telephone number (including but not limited, the nickname of apartment and user number) in the form of nickname, self introduction, diary and article, message and chat accessible by irrelevant persons, or the contents or articles violating another person's privacy, or release any contents defaming another person. Any legal issue arising therefrom shall be borne by the users themselves, and the APP may work with the investigating and prosecuting apparatus to investigate and collect evidence pursuant to laws.
- Please do not attack the other users with offensive languages to affect the environment of the APP and other users' interests and rights intentionally. The Administrator will judge the actual situation strictly. Please respect yourself and maintain the quality of the APP.
- Please identify the source when re-posting any article and contents. Please do not re-post any contents defaming another person or disclosing or disseminating another person's personal data and privacy. Any legal issue arising therefrom shall be borne by the users themselves, and the APP may work with the investigating and prosecuting apparatus to investigate and collect evidence pursuant to laws.
- The quality of the APP shall be maintained by all of the users. When you find any defect or bug in the program design, please report it to the Customer Service Center or the Administrator. Please do not use the bug in the program to affect the other users' interests and rights or disseminate the bug to cause injury to the interest and right of the APP or the other users.
- Please do not interrupt with or affect the operation of EasyMeet intentionally, and disseminate any messages and contents impairing EasyMeet's goodwill and credit, including but not limited to, nickname, self introduction, diary and article, message and chat accessible by irrelevant persons. Any legal issue arising therefrom shall be borne by the users themselves, and the APP may work with the investigating and prosecuting apparatus to investigate and collect evidence pursuant to laws. The Administrator will judge the activities strictly. Please do not engage in any activities that will mislead people.
- Please do not discuss any illegal activities in the chat with friends.
- Please do not post any offensive, illegal or disgusting pictures and contents.
- Please do not attack the other users maliciously.
- Please do not record the contents of chat with the other users privately to attack or threat the concerned party intentionally.
- Please do not make any statement calling someone name or involving personal attack when chatting in the chat room, or engage in such spamming as repeatedly sending messages to affect the quality of chat room severely.
- In order to declare the APP's position to maintain the Copyright Act, the APP reminds that each user shall respect the Copyright Act and re-post any articles other than his personal work subject to the author's prior consent. We also suggest that you should reserve the following information when reposing the article:：
All of the users shall work together to maintain the author's work.
- Heading [title]
- Author's license agreement
- Reservation of the nickname and source of the original work
- No addition/deletion to the heading and text
- Please do not post any naked, instigating, teasing or obscene pictures and contents, or the pictures featuring pussy or sexual organs covered with mosaic or white pigment. The Administrator will examine the relevant contents strictly. Should you have doubt about the identification of art and pornography, please seek another adequate APP to release your art. The APP does not welcome said pictures and contents.
- The same user shall not harass or affect the other users with multiple identities and accounts, or engage in any activities affecting the environment and fairness of the APP severely under disguise of different identities and accounts. Once the user is reported and proven to engage in such activities, all of his accounts will be debarred and his mail box will be locked.
- Please do not engage in any monetary transactions with any other user. If you suffer any loss therefor, please bear it on your own.
- The APP does not welcome advertisement or direct marketing in any form. None of the users may utilize nickname and self introduction, diary or message to engage in any commercial advertisements or the advertisements for exchange of money. The relevant advertisements will be decided by the Administrator.
2. Where any user violates any circumstances referred to in Paragraph 1 and is complained by another user and reported to the police station or complained with the district prosecutors office, the APP shall be entitled to debar the user's account permanently or ban the user from posting infinitely, until the case becomes final and irrevocable. Where the user is complained by another user but has not yet been pursued criminal liability by the juridical authority, and is confirmed by the Administrator to violate any circumstances referred to in Paragraph 1 according to the evidence submitted by the complainant, the APP shall be entitled to bank the user from posting within specific time limit according to the complaint (for the other disciplines and relevant rules and standards, please refer to the User Instructions).
3. If your profile is set as "Open" at the APP, you will be willing to make your personal EasyMeet profile public and agree that the APP may use your profile and photo in the EasyMeet for the reasonable purpose of providing services.
4. Where your use of the Service provided by the APP violates any of said requirements or the local government laws or endangers the interest and right of the APP or a third party, or where the APP considers that you should have already violated the provision and spirit of the service terms and conditions, you agree that the Administrator may decide to terminate your password, account or the Service (any part thereof), and remove and delete any contents posted by you via the Service. You acknowledge that the APP is also entitled to decide whether to terminate the Service or any part thereof, with or without notice, upon your violation of said circumstances. You agree that the Service provided under the service terms and conditions may be terminated or suspended without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that the APP may shut down or delete your account and the information/files contained in your account immediately, and/or prohibit you from continue using said files or the Service. Additionally, your agree that where the Service is interrupted, your account is terminated and the relevant information and files are shut down or deleted due to causes attributed to your violation of said circumstances, the APP will not bear any liability toward you or any third party.
5. The APP is entitled to modify or change the terms and conditions herein, and suggest that you should keep watching the modification or change, if any. Where the terms and conditions are changed or modified materially, the APP will post the same on the webAPP or notify you via email. Please keep watching the contents posted by the APP and your emails.
III. Your obligation to register
In order to use the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please provide your real, correct, latest and complete personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "registration information) per the instructions given herein, and also keep updating the registration information to ensure that it is true, correct, latest and complete. If you provide any wrong, untrue, out-of-date or incomplete or misleading information, or if the APP suspects that said information is wrong, untrue, out-of-date or incomplete or misleading with justified reasons, the APP is entitled to suspend or terminate your account, and prohibit you from using the Service, in whole or in part, now and in the future.
The APP concerns about all users' (especially children's) safety and privacy. Therefore, if parents agree their children less than 20 years old to use the Service, please remember that the design of the Service is intended to meet the needs of a variety of users. Therefore, whether the Service and/or "contents" (as defined in Paragraph 6) suit your children shall be judged by the parents as the statutory agent. The APP will not be liable for any registration information logged by any user, including but not limited, identification and verification of accuracy, correctness, integrity and applicability of the registration information, and/or whether it is the latest information.
IV. Member's Account, Password and Safety
You need to set your personal account and password to complete the membership registration for the Service and to log into and identify yourself at the APP. You shall be responsible keeping the account and password in confidence. You shall take the full responsibility for the activities conducted with your account and password. You agree:
- When your account or password is used without license or suffers any trouble in safety, you will notify the APP immediately; and
- When you use any device to log into the APP, please log out after finishing using the Service on the APP.
If you fail to comply with said requirements, you shall take the full responsibility for any activities conducted by any person by using your account or password. The APP will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred therefor.
VI. Provider's Liability
According to the relevant laws and regulations, the APP hereby remind you that the provider shall be liable for the contents of the information, material, text, software, music, audio, photo, picture, video, data or other information (hereinafter referred to as the "Contents") uploaded, posted, or sent via email or in any other manners via the Service, publicly or privately. It is impossible for the APP to control the contents sent via the Service; therefore, the APP will not warranty the accuracy, integrity or quality of the contents. You have already known that you might access displeased, inadequate or offensive contents when using the Service. In any event, the APP will not be liable for any contents, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the contents, and the loss or damages derived from the contents posted or sent via email or transmitted in any other manners via the Service, provided that the APP is entitled to stop transmitting said contents and take any response action pursuant to laws, including but not limited to, suspension of the user's use of the Service, in whole or in part, maintenance of any relevant record, and filing a complaint with the relevant authority.
VII. User's Obligation and Undertaking for Compliance with Law
You undertake that you will never use the Service for any illegal purposes or in any illegal manners, and that you will comply with the relevant laws of the R.O.C. and international practices related to the Internet. Where you are a user outside the territory of the R.O.C., you also agree to comply with the local laws and regulations applicable in your home country or territory. You agree and guarantee that you will not use the Service to engage in any activity infringing another person's interest and right or against laws, including but not limited to:
- Endanger any minor's benefit in any manner;
- Misuse another person's or organization's name to use the Service, including but not limited to, EasyMeet directors, forum leaders or hosts, or misrepresent or falsely allege that you have relationship with any person or organization;
- Forge the heading or control identification information in other manners to forge the source of contents transmitted via the Service;
- Violate the non-disclosure obligation to be borne by you pursuant to laws or contract by uploading, posting, sending via email or transmitting in any other manner any contents known by you pursuant to laws or contract or legal relations (e.g. employment relationship and the internal information and proprietary/confidential information known by you or disclosed pursuant to some non-disclosure agreement), which you are not entitled to send or transmit;
- Upload, post, send via email or transmit in other manners any contents infringing another person's reputation, privacy, business secrets, copyright, patent right, trademark right, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (hereinafter referred to as "Proprietary Rights");
- Upload, post, send via email or transmit in other manners any advertisements, promotional material, direct marketing information, or incentive information in any other form;
- Upload, post, send via email or transmit in other manners any computer virus (including but not limited to, Trojan horses and worms) (hereinafter referred to as the "virus") designed to interrupt with, ruin or restrict any computer software, hardware or communication equipment, or other computer codes, files and programs;
- Ruin the normal conversation process, cause fast-moving display or make it impossible for the other users to log into the Service, or produce negative affect to the other users' ability to take part in the real-time exchange;
- Disturb, interrupt with or ruin the Service or server and network connected with the Service, or violate any requirements, programs, policies or regulations about the access of the Service to the Internet;
- Follow up, or harass in any other manners, the other users;
- Violate any applicable local, national and international laws intentionally or negligently, including but not limited to, any rules applicable in any nation or other territories, and the rules with effect as same as laws; or
- Capture, tamper, collect, store or delete another person's personal data, email or other information without license, or use such information for any illegal or invalid purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that it is impossible for the APP to pre-examine any contents posted by the users or to control the users' activities in whole. When you use any contents, relying on the accuracy, completeness or practicability of said contents, you agree that you will judge them on your own and bear the risk, not relying on the APP, provided that the APP and its designee are entitled to (but are not obligated to) reject and delete any contents against this clause or other offensive contents to their sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that the APP may maintain or disclose any contents, in good faith, for the following purposes or within the reasonable scope pursuant to laws and regulations, when it deems necessary:
- Comply with legal procedures;
- Execute the service agreement;
- Respond to any third party's claim;
- Protect EasyMeet and the right, property or personal safety of the users and public; or
- Any other circumstances deemed necessary by EasyMeet.
You acknowledge and agree that the contents you provide through the processing and transmission via the Service might:
- be transmitted via various networks; and
- be changed in order to meet and work with some technical requirements of the network or device;
VIII. Special Warning for International Use
You acknowledge that the Internet is borderless and agree to comply with the local laws and regulations about online behaviors and contents. You agree to comply with the applicable laws and regulations about transmission of the information output from the R.O.C. or your home country or territory.
IX. Requirements about posting of public messages
- The "Territory in which the Service is used in public" referred to in the service terms and conditions herein refers to the territory where the general public may access the Service.
- You agree to grant the APP the global, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use the contents, including photos, pictures and audios/videos, posted by you in the territory in which the Service is used in public and any other territories where the Service may be accessed in public. For the purposes of displaying, disseminating, promoting and posting said contents, EasyMeet may reproduce, modify, re-write, re-adapt or publish said contents. Said photos, pictures and information may be used only for the purpose of posting them in the Service. The license shall be valid during the period in which you post said contents into the Service. If you delete said contents from the Service, the license shall terminate at the same time.
- You agree to grant the APP the royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and re-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, re-write, re-adapt, issue, translate, and create derivative works from, globally the contents posted by you in any other territories where the Service may be accessed in public, and/or disseminate and perform said contents (in part or in whole), and/or store the same into any other works, such as any form, media and technology already known or developed in the future.
You agree to indemnify and keep Speed App and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees harmless against the loss resulting from any third party's action or claim derived from or caused by the contents provided, posted or transmitted via the Service, or your violation of the service terms and conditions or infringement upon another person's right (including but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and cost of action).
XI. Prohibition of Business Activity
You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, re-sell, or use for any commercial purposes, any part of the Service or the use of or access to the Service.
XII. General measures against the user and storage
You agree that the APP is entitled to define the general measures and restrictions about the Service, including but not limited to, the maximum time limit in which the Service shall reserve email messages, posted contents or other uploaded contents, maximum disk space distributed by the APP's server for you, and the limit of frequency for your use of the Service within specific time limit (and limit of the hours for the use). Where any information, communication information and other contents stored or transmitted via the Service are deleted or are not stored, you agree that the APP shall not be liable for it. You also agree that if you fail to use the account for long time, the APP is entitled to shut down or delete the account. You agree that the APP is entitled to change the general measures and restrictions at any time to its sole discretion, with or without notice.
XIII. Modification of the Service
The APP is entitled to modify or terminate the Service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently at any time, with or without notice to you. You agree that the APP shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or termination of the Service toward you and any third party.
XIV. Termination of the Service
You agree that EasyMeet may decide to suspend, terminate or restrict your account, password or use of the Service (or any part thereof) with any causes to its sole discretion, including but not limited to, failure to use the Service within specific time limit, a court or government authority's order, failure to continue using the Service or change of the contents of the Service, unexpected technical or safety factor or problem, your fraudulence or violation of laws, failure to make payment as agreed, or your violation of the service terms and conditions and spirit held by EasyMeet, and may remove and delete any contents posted by you in the Service.
You agree that the APP may suspend or terminate the Service of any part thereof at any time, with or without notice, subject to its sole discretion. You agree that the Service provided under the service terms and conditions may be interrupted or terminated without prior notice, and the APP may shut down or delete your account and all of the information and files in your account and/or prohibit you from continue using said files or the Service. Additionally, you agree that where the use of the Service is interrupted or terminated, or your account and the information and files in your account are shut down or deleted, the APP will not bear any liability toward you or any third party. Where your violate the service terms and conditions and thereby cause your terminated to be terminated, you will be debarred from logging into the other products with the same account.
The contents of advertisement, text and pictures, samples or other marketing information viewed by you via the Service are all designed and provided by advertisers and suppliers of products and services. You shall identify and judge the accuracy and reliability of the advertisements on your own. The APP is only contracted by said advertisers and suppliers to run the advertisements, but will not be liable for warranty toward said advertisements or your transactions with the advertisers or suppliers.
XVI. Transactions with advertisers
Any communication or commercial transactions between you and the advertisers via the Service, in any form, or your participating in any promotional activities, including the payment and delivery of products or services, and the relevant terms, conditions, warranty or representation, refer to the activities between you and the advertisers only. Unless otherwise provided in laws, the APP will not be liable for the loss or damages of any nature suffered by you due to said transactions or advertisers, if any.
The Service or a third party may provide the links with the other webAPPs or resources on the Internet. Because it is impossible for the APP to control these webAPPs and resource, you acknowledge and agree that the APP will not be liable for the availability of such webAPPs or resources, and the APP will not guarantee or be liable for any contents, advertisements, products or other information existing on or sourcing from such webAPPs or resources. The APP will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of any contents, products or services released via such webAPPs or resources, or accessed via such webAPPs or resources, directly or indirectly.接之責任。
XVIII. Protection of Intellectual Property Right
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and related software used by the Service ("Software") contain the relevant intellectual property rights and other proprietary information protected by laws. You also acknowledge and agree that the contents included in the sponsored advertisements or information presented via the Service or the advertisers are also protected under the laws related to copyright, trademark right, service mark, patent right or other proprietary rights. Without the APP's or the advertisers' express license, you shall not modify, sublet, lend, sell or distribute the Service or Software, in whole or in part, or create any derivate work therefrom, or use the Software modified by yourself, including but not limited to, for the purpose of using the Service without license. The APP only grants you a personal, non-transferrable and non-exclusive license to use the object code of the software on PC, provided that you shall not (or permit any third party to) reproduce, modify, creative derivative work, reverse engineering or decompile the software, or discover the source code in any other manners, or sell, transfer, sublicense or create lien of the software, or transfer the right in the software in any other manners. You agree to use the Service on the interface provided by EasyMeet, instead of any other illegal channels.
XIX. Representation and Warranty
You acknowledge and agree:
- The service terms and conditions will not exempt the APP from the liability for the personal injury to your or loss of property caused to you intentionally or negligently.
- You shall use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided "as it is" and "as there is". The APP will not provide any guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the merchantability, fitness for specific purpose and non-infringement upon another person's right of the Service.
- EasyMeet will not warranty the following:
- The Service meets your needs.
- The Service will be non-interrupted, available in a timely manner, safe, reliable or error-free.
- The consequence of access to the Service is correct and reliable.
- Any product, service, information or other information purchased or obtained via the Service will meet your expectation; and
- Any error in the software will be corrected.
- Any transactions between the user and any natural person or corporation other than the Company refer to the personal activities of the user. If the user is deceived, the APP will help the user prepare the relevant information after the user reports the case to the police, but will not be liable for the damages.
- You shall consider whether to use any data downloaded or acquired via the Service on your own and use the data at your own risk. Any damage or loss of data in your computer system resulting from downloading of any data shall be borne by you solely.
- Unless otherwise provided herein, any suggestion or information accessed by you from the APP or via the Service, in writing or verbally, will not constitute the warranty other than that provided under the service terms and conditions.
XX. Limit of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that the APP will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the following causes, including but not limited to, loss of profit, goodwill, application or data, or other intangible loss (even if the APP has been advised of the possibility of such damages):
- Availability or unavailability of the Service;
- Cost derived from replacement of any product, data, information or service purchased or acquired via the Service, or the messages or transactions received or concluded via the Service;
- Your transmission or data are accessed or tampered without license;
- Any representation or act of a third party in the Service; or
- Other matters related to the Service, unless otherwise provided herein.
Where the APP is required to notify the changes of users' obligation or the service terms and conditions pursuant to laws or other relevant requirements, the APP may send the notice via, including but not limited to, email, ordinary mail, message, multi-media message, text or posting on the homepage of the Service, or in existing or future reasonable manners, provided that where you access the Service without license against the service terms and conditions, you will not receive said notice. When you access the Service with license and agree to the service terms and conditions, you will be held agreeing to any notice given by the APP to you, and the notice shall be deemed served upon mailing.
XXII. Interruption or failure in system
The Service available at the APP might be interrupted, delayed or out of order sometimes, or might cause inconvenience to you or loss of data or error. The APP will recover the users' normal use, provided that the APP will not be liable for the damages caused by any inconvenience and damage suffered by you due to force majeure or contingencies, or any other causes not attributed to the APP.
Where it is necessary to interrupt the service hours for more than 8 hours due to the system adjustment or other reasons, the APP will publish the same on the homepage in advance or afterwards and, if necessary, will also state the indemnity clause in the public notice, including but not limited to extension of service days for monthly-payment products (e.g. VIP), extension of service days for time virtual items, or non-return-to-zero of accumulated data, and you also agree that you will not make any claim against the APP for the interruption.
XXIII. Trademark Notice
EasyMeet, EasyMeet Logo, EasyMeet trademark and service mark, as well as any other EasyMeet logos, products and service names are all the trademarks owned by Speed App (hereinafter referred to as "EasyMeet Trademark"). Without the APP's prior written consent, you shall not display, use or process the EasyMeet Trademark in any manner, or show that you are entitled to display, use or process the EasyMeet Trademark.
XXIV. Response action against copyright infringement
The APP calls on all of the users to respect the intellectual property rights. Where you consider that the copyright of your work is infringed or your intellectual property right is violated, please provide the Administrator with the following information:
- The electronic or tangible signature of the author's or IPR owner's authorized agent;
- Descriptions about the work or intellectual property right you claim to be infringed;
- Descriptions about the location where the infringed work you claim is located on the APP;
- Your address, phone number and email address;
- The statement made by you in good faith indicating that the use in dispute is not licensed by the author or other IPR owner, or his/her agent, or pursuant to laws.
- You have fully understood the legal consequence of false accusation, and you guarantee that said information provided by you is legal and correct, and you are the owner of the copyright or IPR, or are licensed the copyright right or IPR validly.
XXV. General clauses
- The service terms and conditions herein shall constitute the entire agreement between you and the APP, govern your use of the Service and supersede any previous agreements reached between you and the APP. When you use the relevant services or any contents or software provided by a third party, you shall also comply with any applicable additional clauses and conditions.
- The service terms and conditions and the relation between you and the APP shall be governed by the R.O.C. laws. Any dispute between you and the APP arising from the Service, the service terms and conditions or other issues shall be settled in accordance with the R.O.C. laws, and submit to the jurisdiction of Taipei District Court, Taiwan in the first instance.
- The APP's failure to execute, or execution of, any rights or requirements under the service terms and conditions shall not constitute its waiver to said rights or requirements.
- Where any provision of the service terms and conditions is in conflict with the R.O.C. laws and held invalid, you agree to try your best to make the concerned party's intent reflected by the provision become effective pursuant to laws, and the other provisions of the service terms and conditions shall remain effective.
- The headings herein are provided for convenient reference only, which has no legal or contractual effect.
Where you find any violations of the service terms and conditions, please notify the APP's customer service center.